Waterkloof Guest Farm+27442412365
Price class (pps): Less than R250
Hooggenoeg, Vlakteplaas, De Rust
WATERKLOOF GUEST FARM
A Klein Karoo welcome to Waterkloof Self Catering Guest Farm. We are situated 15 km from De Rust - a picturesque little town nestled at the foothills of the Swartberg Mountain Range. The charming homestead dating 1870, together with its tranquil surroundings, you will be guaranteed a truly unique experience at Waterkloof. Tamed wildlife roams freely with domesticated animals on the working farm. We offer affordable, clean and comfortable accommodation to both local and foreign visitors. Here are you on your own - make it your home away from home.
Waterkloof offers you:
- We provide a self-catering 3-bedroom house that can sleep up to 10 people. (One room with double bed.)
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, fridge, defreeze esc.)
- Bathroom with both shower and bath.
- Specious lounge.
- Clean linen and towels are provided.
- House is equipped with a TV (bring a DSTV card)
- Barbeque / Braai facilities.
- Safe undercover parking.
- Cell phone reception.
- Breathtaking views of the Swartberg and Kammanassie Mountains.
Activities at Waterkloof:
- You can take day walks on the farm.
- Bring your bicycle or quad bike and explore the farm.
- Jog across the countryside or just sit back and relax reading a book.
- Bird watching.
- The magnificent waterfall hidden in Meiringspoort Pass - a breathtaking landscape that truly brings you back to your roots with nature.
- Water sport and angling - Stompdrift dam (8 km)
- Donkey Cart drives.
- De Rust Historic tours.
- De Rust Restaurants and very interesting gift shops you must visit! (15 km)
- Sample some of the local wines at Mons Ruber and Domein Doornkraal.
- The Cross Church (Dysselsdorp).